會考英文oral 實用句子

會考英文oral part b 實用句子
開頭

Introducing the topic
-Today,we're going to discuss...
-Let's start the discussion,which is about...
-The aim of this discussion is to...Then, the five things that we have to discuss are...
-I think we can start today's discussion, which is about...
-If we are already,let's start discussing...
-If there is no objection, may we get things started?

-------------------------------------
意見既開頭~

Expressing Opinions
-In my view,
-In my opinion,
-I think/contend
-I believe
-To my mind
-From my point of view,
-From my perspective,
-It seems to me that -May I suggestyou that...
-To me,
-Well,here's something that may interest all of you.
-I,personally would prefer/be interested in/like...
-I would like to point out that
-I feel strongly that
-I think the best thing for us to do is...
-----------------------------

Self-clarification
-What I really mean is that..
-What I'm trying to say here is that...
-Let me put it another way.
-Well,let me rephrase it.
-To put it another way,...
-Perhaps, I am not making myself clear. Let me explain it another way

------------------------------
Checking someone's meaning
-If i understand you correctly, you're saying that
-So what you actually mean is that
-Do you mean that
-So,is it what you mean...
-Well, correct me if I am wrong , so what you are saying is that
-As I understand it, you're saying that...

-----------------------------------------
Persuading Others
-Perhaps I haven’t made my point clearly enough.
-Are we overlooking the point that>>?
-My point is that…?
-It would be better if…?
-I think it is the best way to…
-I personally would favor/prefer
-As for me…
-…Am I right?
-….don’t you agree?
Note:
1.Using question tags, such as “shouldn’t we?” “Isn’t it?” is very helpful.
e.g. We think it is a fine idea, isn’t it?
2.Asking questions is also another good way to convince people to agree with you.
e.g. Would it not be a good idea to lower our tuition fees?
------------------------------------------

Making suggestions
-I think we should...
-I suggest that...should...because...
-I think the best way for us to do is that...
-It seems that...could be a focal point
-Well, perhaps we could/may
-Let’s
-Why don’t we
-How about+Ving
-We could
-What about +Ving
-Have you thought about+Ving
-It would be a good idea to
-Shall we...
-Should we include...as well?
-Perhaps, we should...
-I feel that....is a better way to...
-------------------------------------

Inviting feedback
-Would you care to comment on...?
-Does it make sense?
-Am I on the right track?
-What do you think?
-Do you agree?
-Do you think so?
-What’s your opinion, Mr.Lee?
-Any suggestions?
-What about yours, Mr.Cha?
-And you, Mr.Lo?
-Does anyone have any suggestions?
-Is there anything else that we have left out?
-Can we think of something that would be more...
---------------------------------------------------------
同意句
Agreeing
-Yes, I agree.
-I think you’re right.
-Yes I take your point.
-That’s a good idea.
-That sounds great.
-Yes, that seems reasonable.
-Fine, let’s do that.
-It’s reasonable.
-Fine. Your argument/idea sounds convincing.
-I have no objection.
-I like this idea.
-I also have the feeling that your suggestion is very suitable for our case.
-I agree with Sb that it’s a good idea to...since we have enough information.
-I agree with Sb since....is of great concern to the public.
-Yes. That’s a very sensible suggestion.
-I cannot agree with you anymore.
-I agree with...that....would be the best.
-I like the idea of
-I’m glad to hear that.
-It would be interesting to...
-It sounds perfect.

-------------------------------------

不同意
Disagreeing
-I agree with you, but I have reservations as to whether....
-I'm sorry,but I have problems with that position.
-It is a good idea but I wonder if we have overlooked the point that...
-Well, I can't completely with you.
-It's not really ideal.
-I am afraid I cannot agree with you.
-I can't really agree with you there.
-I have reservations about that...
-Yes,but on the other hands...
-The trouble with that is...
--------------------------------------

插嘴
Interrupt a conversation
-Excuse me, can I say something here?
-Sorry/Excuse me.
-Sorry to interrupt,but...
-May I just add something here?
-If I might just make a suggestion...
-May I come in at that point?
-Sorry to interrupting you.

-----------------------------

Asking for clarification
-I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
-Would you please elaborate on what you mean by this?
-Sorry
-Do you mean...
-Sorry,I'm not with you.
-Sorry,would you explain that again,please?
-I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
-Could you clarify that,please?
-Would you be a bit more specific,please?
-Sorry,would you please explain that again?

0 意見:

張貼留言